Jambands.ca

Remembering:

Hal Johnson

I found three of their discs in my collection: a self-titled one from 2002, "en*trance" from 2003, and "ep(dave)" from 2004. I think I've also got a recording of the set-blender they did with nero at Babylon in fall, 2003.

Aloha,

Brad

My biggest memory of Blue Quarter will always be The Canmore Hotel. God are there ever a lot of dudes in Canmore. And they all like to get together and take their shirts off. Very...interesting. I recall whip cream being circulated amongst the crowd that night too.

My biggest memory of Blue Quarter will always be The Canmore Hotel. God are there ever a lot of dudes in Canmore. And they all like to get together and take their shirts off. Very...interesting. I recall whip cream being circulated amongst the crowd that night too.

hmmm, I seem to recall C-Towns saying that he saw them in Canmore a bunch...perhaps he can shed some light on a few of the local traditions...

hmmm' date=' I seem to recall C-Towns saying that he saw them in Canmore a bunch...perhaps he can shed some light on a few of the local traditions...[/quote']

McConaughey?