Jambands.ca

Mumford & Sons, Toronto & HAmilton

edger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Youtube, soundcloud etc I've seen. Some of the songs from the next album (Below my feet, Lover's eyes for example) have been played during this summer tour. They were also writing during the tour and pulling a few of those out here and there.

BTW the "new untitled song" is called 'Little Lion Man'

I was more looking for live recordings I could download (no mp3s) to listen to.

Yeah Youtube, soundcloud etc I've seen. Some of the songs from the next album (Below my feet, Lover's eyes for example) have been played during this summer tour. They were also writing during the tour and pulling a few of those out here and there.

I was more looking for live recordings I could download (no mp3s) to listen to.

That all sounds like new material to me, which is what i thought we were talking about. There aren't many recordings of these songs that aren't MP3 or youtube yet, too new I suppose. I don't get your BTW either, I didn't post Little Lion Man in my links above.

Yeah Youtube' date=' soundcloud etc I've seen. Some of the songs from the next album (Below my feet, Lover's eyes for example) have been played during this summer tour. They were also writing during the tour and pulling a few of those out here and there.

I was more looking for live recordings I could download (no mp3s) to listen to.[/quote']

That all sounds like new material to me, which is what i thought we were talking about. There aren't many recordings of these songs that aren't MP3 or youtube yet, too new I suppose. I don't get your BTW either, I didn't post Little Lion Man in my links above.

Strange, I clicked the "new song" link and it first took me to

but now it doesn't. Oh well. Doesn't matter. As for new material - I didn't dispute that, I just mentioned I had checked out the youtube (upped in feb) and soundcloud stuff already.

Still I was more looking for some other recordings aside from the ones I listed, as your comment didn't mention new material, only "other material", hence my asking. My mistake.

[edit to add]

That new song link is 'Lover's Eyes' after I gave it a listen.

After remembering my pw for dimeadozen, I found a few other shows from this summer (new songs included), and about 10 others from 2009 & 2010 (audio & DVD). In case anyone is interested.

If you have an account there, you can click this link (you'll need to be logged in), otherwise you'll have to check if they re accepting new registrations to join.

M&S dime search results

These guys have a fair amount of other material that isn't on any discs yet and they have been playing new stuff recently, just gotta poke around haters...

My interest hasn't swayed, in fact with these show announcements, it caused me to dig deeper and find some nice surprises.

awwwww, muffin. did i hurt your feelings by losing interest in a band you like?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last nights show in montreal was fantastic. The crowd was very loud!! Very energetic show. I must say I saw them last year to about 700 people at the national. Which was awesome. But even in this bigger venue i find the bands energy is just so strong if fills the entire room irregardless of the size of the room and marcus voice is a large part of that. so strong and passionate. Have fun in hamilton

The show was completely ruined by the GODDAM Hab fans...

Ole...go fuck yerselves...

Awesome show. Lotso dancing, high energy, lotsa easy to get to beers and toilets. kudos on everything Bell Centre. It completely destroys Scotiabank Place. I always say I'll never go to another show at SBP, but if it was like the Bell Centre...MAN! So jealous.