Jambands.ca

JunoFest

AD

Probably not to everyone's liking, and not all that interesting to me except for a few acts, but check out this stacked lineup for the Six Shooter showcase at Mavericks on Friday:

Our performers, in order of appearance, are:

The Good Lovelies

The Beauties

Oh Susanna

Bazil Donovan

NQ Arbuckle

Wayne Petti

Jenn Grant + Daniel Ledwell

Dustin Bental + Kendel Carson

Devin Cuddy

Luke Doucet

Glenn Milchem

Jim Cuddy

Daniel Romano

the Sadies

I think TheGoodRev is playing steel with The Beauties, Daniel Romano, and The Sadies.

Aloha,

Brad

This is true, but also, I believe that the Beauties are backing up much of the lineup. I think I have about 20 tunes to learn! I'm going to a rehearsal tomorrow night and will report back. I'm likely to be onstage much of the night. This is at Maverick's btw. The Sadies/Daniel Romano is a joint effort, with Daniel on drums for the Sadies (Mike Belitsky can't make it) and then apparently I'll jump on the drums as well. I have THAT rehearsal tomorrow before the Beauties' run-through, so again, I will report.

Probably not to everyone's liking, and not all that interesting to me except for a few acts, but check out this stacked lineup for the Six Shooter showcase at Mavericks on Friday:

Our performers, in order of appearance, are:

The Good Lovelies

The Beauties

Oh Susanna

Bazil Donovan

NQ Arbuckle

Wayne Petti

Jenn Grant + Daniel Ledwell

Dustin Bental + Kendel Carson

Devin Cuddy

Luke Doucet

Glenn Milchem

Jim Cuddy

Daniel Romano

the Sadies

What, does it start @ like noon?!?

I'd like to go see F**cked Up at Babylon at 11pm and then Anvil at the Cabin at 1am Friday night.

From what I understand though, can't buy tickets in advance, only wristbands which give access to all shows all weekend for $30. There are tickets at the door for shows, but wristbands get priority access. And having a wristband is not a guarantee to get in either, so yeah, that's the reason I might not go to any shows at all. Ah...

I just read conflicting info on the juno website...so, can we indeed buy individual tickets to shows in advance and do those guarantee getting in? I read somewhere else that only wristbands are available at the stores mentioned below and tickets available at venues only.

From Juno website:

Purchase Details: JUNOfest wristbands offer priority access to all JUNOfest venues over 2 nights (subject to capacity). Wristbands are $30 each, and are on sale now through all Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.ca. Individual tickets will be available at the door of each venue. Tickets also available at Ottawa Folklore (1111 Bank Street), The Record Shaap (209 Gilmour St) and Vertigo Records (193 Rideau Street).

OK, so I believe what I just read on the Spectrasonic web site since I think they are promoting the Junofest:

Purchase Details: JUNOfest wristbands offer priority access to all JUNOfest venues over 2 nights (subject to capacity).

Wristbands are $30 plus service charges, and are on sale NOW through all Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.ca as well as Ottawa Folklore Centre (1111 Bank St), The Record Shaap (209 Gilmour St) and Vertigo Records (193 Rideau St)

limited tickets will be available at the door of each venue, so grab a wristband!