Jambands.ca

Hiway Freeker to play 100th at Pepperjacks

Hiwayfreeker

Hiway Freeker appeared on the Can Jam scene in April 2002 and since then we have been thrilled to meet so many great folks and to play 99 shows all over Canada and the North Eastern USA. On Friday November 21st, we will take the stage for our 100th show at Pepperjacks in Hamilton with Friends Of Hefner, followed on Saturday with a show at Clinton's in Toronto with the new improved Spincycle, and we just want to say how grateful we are for the support that everyone has given us. The last 99 shows have been such a blast. Exploring music live is the ultimate ride, but seeing this awesome land of ours, and meeting so many great peeps that share our love of music has been the cherry on top. So thank you so much from your Hiway Freeker.

Can't wait to get the Freek on this weekend!!!

Hope you folks get some rest tonight.... cause we'll be seeing some sunrises very soon!!!

Congrats on the 100th! It's been a blast you guys... and will continue to be for the next hundreds and hundreds of shows... till my liver fails anyway...

Is Carlos jumping out of a cake to celebrate the centennial show?! [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by M:

[big Grin]
...keep in mind that is an empty bottle of Heineken... I would never spill a drop...
[Wink]

Any chance you could make me a watch like your avatar? One arm with a beer bottle in hand for the minutes, and one without for the hours?

Aloha,

Brad

Just read this... Sunshine I think we have met... at Frontier town maybe? I'm usually drunk so its a little foggy too. [Wink]

Bradm, Paisley... your comments made me laugh!

[big Grin]

Can't wait for Saturday! I was out with Serena last night and Freeker kids have some special surprise songs that they are going to bust out... and the Spincycle boys are beyond pumped for the show too!

Also, it's my friend Shakey's bday on Saturday (some of you folks might have seen him in his band Contact.. he's the hand drummer) and the Big Friendly birthday celebration as well... look out Toronto! Clinton's will be on fire from the get go...

Archived