Jambands.ca

I love soup

Basher

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

Have you ever had pho? If not then you do not know soup.

Pho is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's a vietnamese dish that consists of beef broth, noodles, bok choi, and meat of your choice.

If you're vegan then this may not apply to you, but it is the tastiest soup I have ever had, and I grew up on homemade soup.

Pho (pronounced more like Fa) is the greatest thing in the world!!! A friend of mine from Vietnam turned me on to the stuff. There is a restaurant on somerset called Pho Bo (fa ba) which is roughly translated to Soup Cow, shich serves nothing but Pho. Giant bowls if you wish.

No fair, it is not even 10, and already I am hungry.

Also, I love all soups. Except Tomato (don't like tomatoes) I could eat soup all the time.

Guest Low Roller

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mr. Noodle yet.

Mr. Noodle is the greatest thing next to pho. Just add boiling water and you instantly have a tasty salt-filled synthetic compound to warm you up on those cold winter days.

We keep our cupboards stocked with Habitant's Vegetable Soup and Minestrone ~ cheap, and good, with no MSG!

A satisfying meal in a pinch. Gimme a bagel and a hot bowl of soup and I'm a happy chappy!

I've never been keen on staight-up tomato soup though, nor chicken noodle for that matter. However, I fully endorse "Italian Wedding" soup. Yum! [big Grin]

I like this thread. Jamhub sucks. [Wink]

soup, soup, soup, my favourite food ever.

creamy soups (although i'm not a chowder girl), especially broccoli or potato, and with cheese! i'll try exotic ones, but straight up chicken noodle (campbell's) is always a classic. carrot soups are the bomb, and pho is by far one of the most delectable culinary creations on this planet. favour lotsa bean sprouts over bok choy though.

(velvet, have you had any cravings for that turkey curry soup from the red onion? you seemd to like it just a little bit. [Wink] ).

hey k-dubbers, anyone made the trek out to cambridge for relocated ben thanh? oh, i can't wait until they move back to kitchener...

i can't believe it's taken me this long to reply to a post on SOUP [big Grin]

i grew up on everything homemade

my mom makes incredible soup, everyday from fall until spring

today was cream of zucchini, yesterday was borscht, day before cream of asparagus

i just spent three days at my folks because of the soup [big Grin]

last soup i made was curried coconut carrot w/ mango and ginger root

yummmmmmm [big Grin]

i like soup

Archived