Jambands.ca

I love soup

Basher

Of course homemade soup is awesome. I love all soup - could eat nothing but soup all the time. I stomped my foot in "no fair" manner when they ran our of minestrone before I hit out cafe today at work. I just love Campbell's Tomato soup - and OF COURSE you have to put crackers in it. 1 hour 'til I make myself a bowl.

As an added bonus, Campbell's Tomato soup is VEGAN - YAY.

Guest Low Roller

Have you ever had pho? If not then you do not know soup.

Pho is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's a vietnamese dish that consists of beef broth, noodles, bok choi, and meat of your choice.

If you're vegan then this may not apply to you, but it is the tastiest soup I have ever had, and I grew up on homemade soup.

I love soup too! Unfortunately, I agree that Campbells is evil. So much crap in those cans. Not that I've not consumed a lot of them i my life but I've been buying some kick-ass organic Tomato soup from the local supermarket lately and I'm totally hooked. They've got a great lentil soup too. Mmmmmmm... I could go for a bowl of soup right now.

quote:

Originally posted by onthejourney:

Campbell's tomato may be vegan but Campbell's is eeeeeeeevil for using genetically engineered freak shit in their food products....sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Could ya direct me to a link or info on this?I have not been able to find anything to this claim and would like to know,since I have posted a link so folks can donate soup to the hungry and would like to know about this "evil" you guys speak of.

onthejourney...Willy got a link or somewhere I can check it out?

Here is a shopper's guide that includes non-GMO and foods that are genetically engineered.

http://www.truefoodnow.org/shoppersguide/guide_printable.html#soup

I believe it is printable but I think the "True Food Now" website will also send you a little booklet to take shopping with you if you would like. I got one from them a couple years ago so I don't know if they still do that.

Here is another great site to check up on companies and the good or bad they are doing.

http://www.responsibleshopper.org/results.cfm

Archived