Jambands.ca

Jimmy Swift Band is Reuniting

Hartamophone

• 1 month later...
Hey there everyone - Mercer here...

I wanted to fill you in on what is happening this summer. As you may know or have suspected, we will be doing a run of shows in the Maritimes - our first shows since we broke up back in 2011. This is pretty exciting - we all missed playing together, missed playing the JSB material, missed being a part of the energy that was a JSB show, and most of all missed you all and the energy you gave us for the almost 10 years we were throwing it down. This will be the farewell tour that we never got to do back when we announced that we were no longer playing together, and we will do our best to make it special! Unfortunately our schedules will not allow us to perform outside of the maritimes, but we don't love the rest of you any less...

We are looking at doing shows between June 26th and July 6th in select maritime cities, and then a final hurrah at the Evolve Festival - a place very dear to our hearts and a stage that helped us cultivate a group of the most loyal and passionate fans in Canadian music. We are still sorting out the details currently, but watch for a tour date announcement sometime over the next few weeks. If you want us in your town, let your venues know - and it might just happen... I know I speak for all the guys in the band when I say we can't wait to see you.

If you're gonna stand on thin ice, you might as well dance...

Mercer