Jambands.ca

TUTORIAL: Posting YouTube media

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Embedding media from YouTube (or some other streaming service) is extremely easy in the new forum.

1. Type [media] to open your argument2. Then paste the link of the video you want to embed3. Close your argument with [/media]

For example, typing the following:

[media]'>

Will achieve the following output:

Happy posting!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

Try pasting the YouTube link directly without the tags. Bouche made some changes that allow the board to immediately recognize the YouTube URL.

Bizarrely enough the code that you copied and tried to paste was viewed by the board as a comment, and was therefore not translated into a YouTube page. Try copying code directly from YouTube rather than from above in this thread. It should work for you. Let me know if you have any further difficulties.

I know how to fix it, but I can't explain why it happens.

Anyway, re-search that video in youtube by copy and pasting the title: Atoms for Peace [Thom + Nigel] at Le Poisson Rouge - Black Swan/Stuck Together Pieces.  Select the video via search results and use that url.

For some reason the board doesn't process certain urls from youtube. I've found it happens when I access a video through a playlist or a liked list.