Jambands.ca

Who else has a moron for a boss?

Chewie

this is my boss...and he's a moron. how he made it into the hallowed halls of upper management i'll never know...(actuially i do)

it's too long (and boring) of a story to post here but i thought i'd like to share this info with you...

thanks for letting me vent.

-

by the way, i'm not getting fired...actually the opposite but he's still a moron

Mr. Musicface...

that's part of his genetic moronic make-up...he pushes his religious beliefs on us and it eventually creeps into our mission statement and everyday policies...not cool when you are part of a media chain.

btw mr. mf...i used to love rush (still like em) and actually enjoyed the vapour trails tour last year.

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

that's part of his genetic moronic make-up...he pushes his religious beliefs on us and it eventually creeps into our mission statement and everyday policies...not cool when you are part of a media chain.

Yeh I suspected as much - I'm always wary of someone who has that kind of information in a professional bio. Rotary maybe 'cus there's a professional aspect to that, but when you're listing your church affiliation on your work's website, that always seems sketchy to me...

quote:

btw mr. mf...i used to love rush (still like em) and actually enjoyed the vapour trails tour last year.

Mwah-hah-hah, it's all about the Rush baby!

-[Razz][big Grin]

My boss coughs without covering his mouth....I can practically feel my hair 'woosh' up as he coughs on me.

Also, in a meeting last week, although I didn't hear it, he definitely farted. There we were, talking about a project, basking in the glory of his flatulence - booya!

Oh my gawd....one of my bosses is such a crack head,well not just one of them but one in particular takes the f'n cake! I wish I could sneak a pic of this guy. He has such a mullet, a moustache that hangs over to cover his cracked out lack of crack teethe.He has the temperment of a crack head(because he is one). His fave word is Tabernaque(however that is spelled). I could go on for days about this freak but I'll spare yas and just let yas know that of late this moron wanders the halls whistling the tune from Deliverence......ver,very CREEPY dude. [Mad] eeewww I just can't stand him!

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

quote:

Originally posted by SugarMegs:

Is the Rotary Club affiliated with a religious group?

no, they are a service club that is really just a business man's club to get contacts, clients etc...although some members are in it for the right reasons.

My godfather has been in the North Scarborough Rotary for many years, and while there's definitely a schmoozing aspect to it, they do a lot of good work for youth in the community, and fundraising for local causes such as hospitals and shelters. The bigger organization also promotes international peace through youth travel programs and such. They actually do quite a lot of good work.

- M.

Jaimoe; dude, i know...send me some job postings from chum...i could write/ do eng's, whatever etc...i'm a utility player!

Mr Musicface: i am very familiar with the two rotary clubs in chatham. and of course there are alot of men and women who are in it for the right reasons but the first time i went to a meeting (w/ my boss [Mad] ) it was like i was in a shark tank. i had 2 offers to get new finacial advisors and a couple people in real estate who wanted to know if i was new in town and looking to buy a house. [Mad]

plus my 2 big bosses are rotarians so they can boost their (personal and business) images...they don't give a fuck about starving kids in africa. shit, they don't give a fuck about their starving employees [Roll Eyes]

Archived