Jambands.ca

George Clinton Arrested!

Pootie Tang

totally!!!

I've tried crack and i really liked it. it was just great as far as i'm concerned. if you've never tried it and like drugs i'd advocate it but don't balme me if you get hooked. i cna't control willpower.

however...i'm really good with my drugs. i actually gave cigarettes a fair shot and didn't get addicted. my folks both smoke too.

not crack...although sometimes i wonder

and for the record, the community was not ruined by crack...it was ruined by people being stupid about things. it's like blaming guns for deaths...it all boils down to the intelligence of peopl. i'm not saying 'look at me miister smarty pants' but you'll rarely find me wearing any sissy pants when i'm out and I still can handle myself enough to live healthily.

too bad mister clinton's not as smart as can be...you've gotta be careful with coke/crack/drugs in general...a lot of people don't like em.

i figured he'd know he's a heatscore and shouldnt' show anyone his coke.

he deserved to get arrested the dumbass.

I dont think anyone's kicking him while he's down, and i think the jerry comparison is a little much. maybe my joke was in bad taste, but his entire style/schtick is that of a whacked out old hipster .. all his records (that ive heard) post Parliament are pure torture. His legend precedes him as one of the hardest and most unreasonalble people to work with- mostly due i think to his huge posse of whacked out druggies.. anyway, i truly wish him luck, and I hope this cleans him up and he starts to make good music again soon. [smile]

Archived