Jambands.ca

Out-of towners coming to nero Toronto 12/19?

Basher

quote:

Originally posted by Stoned Phillips:

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

quote:

Originally posted by Groove Fetish:

us too bsherman....see ya there buddy- I think that we mentioned that we should grab those tickets from you there!

That's the plan, but ONLY if Pete brings that Wilco show! [Wink]

Wilco?

Dude, it’s WEEN.

I'm retarded. Yes, it's Ween.

well, i'd like to stay somewhere, but i guess i could always sleep in the car...

plus, i don't know if she told you THIS, but i'm bringing jay too, but i don't know where he's planning to stay.

yah, let's kick her ass! it'll be easy, she's a lightweight [Wink]

can i stay if i bring presents? wait, you're julia, right, i don't want to promise presents to strangers! or stay at their houses for that matter!

I think Jay has accomodations—if not, I know a few places we can stow him safely for the night.

Yes, this is Julia and yes, presents are always a good idea.

Please be advised that I desperately need a “salad spinner”, but not the kind with the stupid rope-pully thing (if you’re stumped for ideas).

Oh, also, you can cross Brian’s fuzzy dildo cover off your list of Things to Do—Gill took care of it (ASAP).

She also exerted considerable effort in an attempt to get me the world peace I requested—I don’t really think she was successful, what with the U.S. in Iraq and all.

Don't tell her we're going to kick her ass--it'll be more fun if it's a surprise attack!

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

quote:

Originally posted by Stoned Phillips:

Oh, also, you can cross Brian’s fuzzy dildo cover off your list of Things to Do—Gill took care of it (ASAP).

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that this is in a public forum.

yah, maybe some of these out of towners might rethink the whole coming to toronto thing now!

I have NEVER been SO pumped for a nero show before! I think i had too good of a time in kitchener before phish a couple wks ago.

HAven;t met most of ya..maybe i have just don't know it. Perhaps i'll finally put some faces to some names...or not!

Out of town? no..but hope to be in guelph the nite before!

Archived