Jambands.ca

DAVE O WHAT THE @#$%

jay sanislo

Dude what you said about me was totally uncalled for and if you would of read my whole post you would have read I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE HERE but i thought this band or so called band was only together a couple of weeks. And how do you expect someone in HAMILTON is going to know, if a person from OTTAWA is making reunion jokes. Come on man i thought the people on this board are cool but YOU are changing my perspective of that every day. NOW i would stoop to your level by callijng you a dufus but now that would make me as low as you are, to mock someone over the RADIO that you dont even know. If you guys were joking then so be it, but i thought we were all family on this board

and maybe you should consult me about it being a joke before you go and start thowing jabs at people you dont even know very well. Im sure if we met we would get along great, and maybe we should one day to straighten this up.

THE ONLY REASON i am writing this is because i thought we were better than that [Confused]

Esau,

I made that post with regards to the number of times ive seen people on this board explode out of proportion without actually dealing with the matter, hence why it being done in private being the better way...

with regards to the radio, as said by Booche it was all in fun and im sure DaveO would be the first to admit it...

Jay, very cool response afterwards brother and im sure theres no harm no foul...

Good 'ol Dave-O never said anything that was meant in any way bad...and he certainly didn't say anything on the radio. I don't know what you heard or read, but it was obviously misunderstood.

You did help inspire us with a little humour over here though [Wink] That was in no way a bad thing.

I'm open to free beer!!!

lets hook it up before you stop feeling vulnerable

[Cool]

good to watch the online reactions... sarcasm and dry wit can be easily misread... everyone I know on this board are great people and all great people are capable of having clunky moments... odds are it was just a moment of clunk... (clunk = misunderstoodness)

great show this previous saturday night to you and the band my friend... truly good times =)

Archived