Jambands.ca

nero in Chatham - April 5th! (venue info added)

backbacon

Yep, the boys are makin the trek down to the Maple City on April 5th. It's gonna be a party!!

A tight jazz/ fusion band called "Chank" will be opening for them. They're a guitar, drums, bass instrumental trio who cover all kinds of stuff - MMW, Coltrane, Scofield, Beatles, Steve Miller Band... maybe even some Prince! Very good musicians.

Chank will most likely come on at 10 or so. Nero to follow at 11.30 probably. Play 'til 2 AM. This place has cheap(er) beers. 2.50 I think. Working on a place for all out-of-towners to crash.

Here's a few posters that Stu Dog and I whipped up lat night. Check 'em out. Feel free to send the links to friends and tell them to come down for the show. Print them off to post around if you so desire. [smile]

dave poster

jay poster

punk poster

nero poster

Who thinks they might make it down for it?

DIRECTIONS:

KBD Hall

34 Byng Ave. (off Richmond St.)

Chatham, ON

Phone: (519)-354-5603

KBD Hall = Kent-Begiam-Dutch-Canadian Club

FROM THE EAST:

- 401 West to Communications Rd. exit.

- Right (N) on Communication Rd. to Park Ave.

- Left on Park Ave to Lacroix St.

- Right on Lacroix St. to Richmond St.

- Left on Richmond St. to Byng Ave. (Fourth street on the left. Ron Koppes used cars is on the corner.) The KBD Hall is on the right. Park around back.

FROM THE WEST:

- 401 East to Bloomfield Rd. exit.

- Left (N) on Bloomfield to Richmond St.

- Right on Richmond St.

- Past Keil Dr. and before Lacroix St. is Byng Ave. on the right.

- Right on to Byng Ave. The KBD Hall is on the right. Park around back.

KBD Hall Info

Link to a MAP

you can bet your ass there will be good times had by all andy!

i can't wait for that night to happen,it will be chathams first taste of a jamband and nero is going to blow their fuckin heads off!

i'm working on a keg party for everyone for after the show,i'll let ya'll know!

p.s.

i don't know about you guys but i can't stop laughing at my avatar,hee hee hee.

Hey Now!!

Ya'll know I'll be there,Zeddy bro,I figure it out eh?didn't know it was you at first when ya emailed.Hope to see ya soon.

KK, thanks for the email and I'm already on it,will have em up and running soon.

Looking forward to partying with you guys again,been awhile,aweek,a month?dam I can't remeber.

See ya all soon.

oh yea,BTW did ya here I was ordained last night?Yep now a legal reverend.....strange things happen to strange people I guess..but I'll fill ya in another time.

Esau13

Dammit all to hell, what took so long to get a good band in chatham...to bad for me though, where are they playin, bet its not the parkview, booo (sorry to bring that up, lets never speak of that again) What's up Zeddy, its been a while, hope the last kegger in Lindsay treated you well...peace.

davies...

quote:

SUPPORT BACTERIA: Its the only culture most people in Chatham have

Hi guys...

We're more then willing to have some cats over for a pregathering of the sort, granted one of the grandma's will take the wee ones for the night. We'll let you know if it's a for sure thing in the near future. Swifty is going to get some of those posters up in Sarnia too. Over and out little bears!

quote:

Swifty is going to get some of those posters up in Sarnia too

Are there any phriendly pholk in Sarnia? I grew up there and there were some around here and there, but it was few and far between. I remember when I was younger we used to play baseball in Chatham all the time. We'd show up and get beat by them (somehow chathamites are solid ball players) even though half the team smoked with their buddies between innings. Ahhhh, memories.

wow. wow. wow.

you guys did it! i can't believe nero is playing in chatham!

now if you listen, real hard.... you can probably hear me bawling in victoria.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! - oh wait - i went for a walk beside the ocean today with no coat on - okay i can't complain. [Wink]

missing nero play in chatham. the whole thing boggles my mind.

way to go funky kids!!!!!

SWEET! Can't wait for this. Both Alexis and I will be making the long ass hike in from Mississauga for this one. I expect the whole crew of hardcore nero heads to be there: Andy, Greg, Shane, Lolita and Jason, Heather, Zeddy, Jeff, Uncle Ted, Mike and everyone else I plan on meeting. I'm looking for a place to stay, for both the Kitchener show and the Chatham show. Also, wondering about tix, although Jay from the band has told me not to worry about ever being shut out from a show. Are they reserving some for the out of towners? Will it sell out? If anyone from the GTA needs a ride, I got room for 2. E-mail me at phishhead420@hotmail.com for the hook up. See you at all 4 nights of nero coming up: 03-14, 03-15, 04-04, 04-05. Can't wait!

Esau13-> E-mail me at that address above to hook up man...

www.phishhook.com/lists/PhishRaver

Jay, this place has fairly good space and will hold approx. 200-250?? backbacon could help you out a little better, but he's headed east for a while with s2dogg. don't worry about space or tix, you'll get yours [Wink]

Phunky, i am 27 so we wouldn't have played each other, but i think your team still would have beaten us. (we stunk)

even carrgo played with us that year. it was more fun than anything.

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

backbacon could help you out a little better, but he's headed east

Ummm, that was supposed to be a surprise for the guys. You ruined it, Schwa!! [Mad] Luckily GM can keep a secret. [big Grin]

Anyways, just got home from NB. A real fucking excellent time! Details to follow. We left right after the show on Sat night. Missed the late night party with JSB.. [Frown] Super duh right now from the 23 hour drive home.

Tickets for the Chatham show will be sold at the door only.

g'nite.

I'm going to do up some sort of map so everyone can find chatham and the venue once they make it here..

chatham is about an hour past london down the 401 towards windsor. you're probably pretty close, chickenbutter, living in essex county... oh, please bring a big tub of your finest chickenbutter for the after show bash!

i'm getting very excited. [big Grin]

Archived