Jambands.ca

nero in Chatham - April 5th! (venue info added)

backbacon

chickenbutter, no, i'm not interested in any apple butter for desert. I plan on getting full on chicken butter and not having any room for desert. good idea though!

Hope you can make it down, Shain. I'm sure there'll be a troop coming down from that way.

james, "Chank" is from Chatham.. comprised of Danny Martin on guitar; Doug ? ('Fat Doug' from "Fat Doug & The Sinners" (he was the guitarist for them) and the old drummer for "Electric Voodoo" back ten years ago or so; and Justin McMath on bass. Good guys. Good musicians.

Hey,

So I did up a map so out of towners can find Chatham and the venue... it's way up there ^^^^^.

Lookin forward to what very well could turn out to be a triple threat nero weekend for me: brantford> kitchener> chatham!

I made up a sampler disc:

nero:

(edited for seemless song transitions!)

1. carol of the bells> 12.20.02

2. //centragnome> RLH> 12.31.02

3. centragnome> 12.31.02

4. lemondust> 12.31.02

5. peaches en regalia> 7.9.02

6. 401 theme 7.9.02

Chank:

(recorded live in studio - 2002)

7. fly like an eagle

8. sissy strut

9. crosstown traffic

10. streetbeater (theme to 'sanford & son)

11. taxman

12. thrid stone from the sun

If anyone wants one, let me know. Preferably if you could make a copy or two to spread around. (I'll add extra covers.)

Okay then, thanks.

-

Hey Keri,

I'd like to here the sounds of a local band...

Its about time chatham got some quality entertainment...maybe I'll make the trek from cali, its not everyday nero plays in chatham.

A couple of great RFASP shows this weekend in Canmore, I went Friday and was amazed as always, and cargo was there sat. but I didn't here what he thought of the show, I'm sure he enjoyed it though...

Have a good one..

peaceinjam.jamesd.

• 3 weeks later...

correction on backbacons directions to chatham NERO show.

the directions are to a T,except when you make a left on to byng st. there is a used ford dealership in place of ron koppes used cars.

just to be crystal clear,please feel free to read again [Wink]

looking forward to having everyone down [big Grin][big Grin]

P.S

WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU [big Grin]

We have enough good people here in Chatham that if you ask nicely enough we'll probably get you some space somewhere. I have couches and floorspace (don't ask till Sat. night) and there are a bunch more. I don't expect to even go home before 5-6 though anyway.

Don't you worry there will be place for ya, just follow the loudest crowd of people.

Hey chathamites/or anyone else going

We are trying to decide on kegs or bottled beer for the after party. Big John knows a blue rep who'll be setting things up for us but we need to let him know.......

Get prepared

Archived