mark tonin

For those of you that like to plan ahead:

Friday April 2

upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern

574 Lancaster St. West, Kitchener

FAT CATS

DIESEL DOG

HARVARD MOUSE

doors at 9 p.m., show starts at 9:30 p.m.

$8 at the door

19+

Doing my best to help out with the "Kitchener needs more shows" problem! [big Grin][Wink][big Grin]

I hope a bunch of you can make it for this one ... Diesel Dog at the Lanc is always a blast, and with the Cats chasing the Mouse it's going to be an extra special night!

Peace, Mark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

[Roll Eyes] yeah tigger, like you were really complaining about that when you proceeded to go over & try and bite a hunk out of her exposed torso! [Razz]

sweetmarie/earth princess, my darling fellow member of the princess pack, this mortal know not what he says, your PEACH prom dress was just beautiful and it fit your itsy bitsy bod just fine.

oooh, i could certainly be coerced to wear a prom dress as well, perhaps vixen will follow suit (or gown, nyuk nyuk) and we can break into some new moves.

in fact, i have pulled a few gems from my collection of prom dresses, one for each of the give'r goddesses to wear. tigger i think you will appreciate these, as they have pre-cut spaces for biting if you so desire.

what do you think, a little over the top?

-

i would like dibs on the red one as it is my favourite colour, and i think since there is not a pink frock that littlemisspink should be allowed access to the purple one, since it is the next closest hue to her favourite. vixen of course would shine in black, earth princess, the gold one would really compliment your hair nicely and of course, the shining star that is sugarmegs can dazzle in silver.

i have a few more we can choose from, if we want to switch things up over the course of the night as well:

-

The show date is rapidly approaching, and I'm getting pretty excited thinking about it [big Grin][Wink][big Grin] ... it's shaping up to be one big live-music party with a whole bunch of people that love to let loose and have fun!

For this show there will be a drum circle between bands, so bring a hand drum if you want to and join in.

More info about the show can be found here:

meow bark squeak show info

Peace, Mark

Archived