Jambands.ca

moe vs nero

Cosmic Kitty

hahahahahaha

You're not crazy. moe is the shit!

It was not only a great time to play with them, it was also very educational.

moe's segues are incredible. They all know exactly where and when to play and their sounds are all bang on. Best band going in my opinion. I watched the entire Burlington show from side stage with a nice monitor mix set up for us by their monitor guy. Watching the relaxed way they interact and the way they take their time without getting boring was nothing short of a master class in how to be a jam band.

I guess its kind of like the dead and phish, as much as you love phish, the dead will always be #1 because they took you to that level of appreciation first, even though phish has musically surpassed them. There is actually no comparison because they are not to be compared. ignore me,im rambling.

"at the moe show in T.O last fall, (nero opened up for them), they were great and all, but then moe came on and just blew nero away"

aight, i here you...moe. is moe.....they come out and rip the crowd to peices everytime....

however, the nero show i saw in montreal this weekend takes the cake ...... that show blew every show i have ever seen away..... and they did it without a lighting rig, or a crowd of 2000 people....

moe. is definately intense but comparing the two bands is unfair. moe. has been together for over a decade and Nero is still finding their way. I am more and more impressed with Nero's sound every time I see them, which is great! Bands should not be compared in this way.

...even though phish has musically surpassed them?????????[Confused]

Didn't you hear?

Both bands are merging to form Nemoe.

Unfortunately http://www.nemoe.com has been taken.

Registrant:

Sanjay Madan

Nemo Equipment

22 Jennifer Road

Lowell, MA US

Registrar: NameSecure.com

Domain: NEMOE.COM

Created on 04-01-2002

Expires on 04-01-2007

Administrative Contact:

Sanjay Madan

Phone: 978-452-7006

E-mail: smadan@alumni.tufts.edu

Technical Contact:

Namesecure Inc.

Phone: 703-925-6988

E-mail: support@namesecure.com

Name Servers:

DNS1.NAMESECURE.COM 64.62.166.88

DNS2.NAMESECURE.COM 63.168.49.34

i dont know,, at that show at the phoenix i enjoyed neros set more then moes, just because i blacked out during the moe set, not due to drugs, so i had a shitty time,, the nero set was sweetness though.

moe is good but they dont do it for me,, give me some phish or mule or dead or 50 other bands over moe every day of the week

quote:

moe is good but they dont do it for me,, give me some phish or mule or dead or 50 other bands over moe every day of the week

yep, i agree 100%. I normally jump at the chance to see AMerican bands up here, especially considering i cant make it across (yet), but, i think i stayed home and played Twister that night instead.

[Wink]

moe. is a great band but the best??? I guess they've never bored the shit out of any of you but there have been times when they space out and completely lose my attention. I'm also pretty sure I've seen them play sloppy drunk, which I've heard from Buffalo fans was pretty common for a while pre '97. I like the band and always go see them when given a chance but I think there are a lot of other bands out there with more range then them.

Archived