Jambands.ca

ComeTogetherFireRelief--BRANTFORDFEB7th

dieseldoug

This will be a fun night......Super Freak are you gonna get Mom to baby sit.....if she won't you can use my house and pay some punk kid or something.....pull some thing off cause I wanna party with ya!!!!As for the price of it....I was drinking NON-EARL GREY tea with Mark the other day and he said round 10 bucks to get in...but if I showed him my boobs I bet I could get in for free....just jokin!!!Is anyone from ottawa going to come or someone that will be seeing the ottawa folks....I have alot of skinny jeans for skinny Julia.

From K-W take highway 8 to highway 24. Take 24 south right into brown town. Once you get into Brantford 24 turns into King George road and then turns left onto Brant Ave. From Brant Ave. turn left onto Colbourne. The Appliance depot is on the left.

quote:

Originally posted by MamaRed:

THIS JUST IN......Mark Wilson will accept 10 dollars or the simple entry fee of showing him your boobs!

was there ever any question as to whether or not mark would take sight of boobs for payment? i would have gotten in free to so many more places if i actually had any breasts that were visible to the human eye! [big Grin]

Archived