Jambands.ca

WHAT THE?: Adirondack Mountain Music Festiva

\/\/illy

from relix.com

3rd Annual Adirondack Mountain Music Festival Cancelled 2004-02-19 11:11:25

Headspin Productions has decided to forego the 3rd Annual Adirondack Mountain Music Festival, which was scheduled to take place this June in Lyonsdale, NY. Though an ominous start for what will surely be a trying festival season, Headspin says the festival may return this winter or summer 2005.

Located on the 110-acre Moose River Campground, the small festival drew a big-name lineup the past two summers, including John Scofield, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Ween, Soulive and the Disco Biscuits. For two years, Headspin also arranged an exciting lineup for its trademark power jams, including last years "session" between Charlie Hunter, Joe Russo, DJ Logic and friends. Yet last year's outing was plagued by rain and frigid weather, putting a damper on the three-day event.

While the festival is a no go for this season, Headspin is teaming up with the Telluride Society for Jazz this August for the 28th Annual Telluride Jazz Celebration. Scheduled from August 6-8, 2004, the Colorado-based festival will feature Medeski, Martin, and Wood and Larry Coryell, among others. For more information on Headspin Productions please visit www.headspinpresents.com

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

Have you emailed the site?

I did,about five days ago,when I first read about this on GOTV site,haven't gotten a reply yet.But if I get a reply I will forward it to you & post the info I get.

Now that's a good idea. It had occurred to me, but as it turns out, I'm far too lazy. Thanks Esau. Let's hope it's good news!

Yeah I guess the confusion for days made more sense.

--------------------------------------------------

Sent : February 20, 2004 12:12:07 AM

To : "Greg Risko"

Subject : Re: question about AMMF

Hi and thanks for your email........Headspin is not involved with this years festival.......but the Adirondack Music Festival will rock the Moose River Park again this summer! Hope to see you there!

Team@AdirondackMusicFestival.com

-------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

That is a NO [Frown]

their site says that they (mmw) will be in san diego on the 28th. FUCK! why would hookah have that shit on their website....damn them, damn them all to hell.

soulive is a NO too [Frown] they will be in london england.

FUCK!

On a brighter note, Addison Groove Project will be there [smile]

Archived