Jambands.ca

Stu Dog to the Rescue!!

backbacon

hey paisley. just getting things goin down here. drinkin with the dog. lidtenin to bnb 02/12/04 london show.

late start today. was hopin to get up early to get london bowie tix at 10 am... was still up partyin by myself and doing stuff (makin avatars, discs, covers) at 8 am and decided to just stay up until 10 to get the tix... fell asleep at 9.30! got up at 1.30 pm and no good seats left. fuck. got a buddy who works at the john labatt center.. hopin he can swing something.

Hey Stu-dog, Paisley, Swifty and Bacon,

Stu, gotta say the avatar is pretty sweet! Hope you guys are having a great weekend.....missed you at Heather's. As you can see by the time, I'm up.......and no else is [Frown] Remember to keep April 23 open - Tony Rice Unit in Ann Arbor [smile]

Hope to see you guys soon. What are you up to next weekend? For sure the weekend after that in Kitchener for Harvard Mouse and Friends of Hefner!!

ah ya!

Typical shit on being the only one up babs...Chatham takes another one

Can't wait to see the gang next week, too bad about K-diggity havin to work but shit happens. Tony Rice eh? Keep me in mind for that one babs, i'm loving the BG these days...Simone's Aunt is a singer in a Bluegrass band called Foxtail...wicked stuff, i'll get you a copy of their CD when you're down next week.

Peace out ya'll, studoggy i love the new avatar !!

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

Simone's Aunt is a singer in a Bluegrass band called Foxtail...wicked stuff, i'll get you a copy of their CD

hey jeff.

i don't know who simone is...but in september i hired foxtail to play for us at our convention in chatham. yeah man! they were good. you coulda came...plus we had prime muthafuckin rib that night!!!

Archived