Jambands.ca

Sat. Mar. 6 at the Lanc in Kitchener ...

mark tonin

A friendly reminder about the show happening this Sat. March 6 at the Lanc in Kitchener, with Friends of Hefner, Mark Wilson, and Harvard Mouse. It's shaping up to be a really fun night!

More info about the show can be found here:

March 6 show info

Two more things about the show:

- there will be a drum circle between bands, so bring a hand drum and join in if you want to

- there is no cash machine at the Lanc, and I don't think they take credit cards, so plan accordingly

I hope to see some of your smiling faces and dancing bodies at the show!

Peace, Mark

I'll be there only if; Palace Princess, you and SugarMegs and Marie do that dance you did at Tigger's again......what a hoot that was [big Grin]

I think Backbacon and I may steal that one to put in our repetoire........if you don't mind!?!?

If you do mind, I'll just claim we made it up ourselves [Wink]

LMP ... what a photoshop gem that is!!!

Yes, I fondly remember that dance at Tigger's party ... more of that, please ... and if we can get backbacon and babsy to join in, the place will go wild ... s2dog will have to capture that moment for the cover of Relix.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Peace, Mark

Well, Mr Mark......since you are going to be the first "guest" appearance on our psychedelaerobics video, I see no reason why you shouldn't join in as well! We'll have to set it up for FoH (maybe we'll have a warm-up during the Mouse)

Really looking forward to tomorrow!

Archived