Jambands.ca

Fri Mar 12 Benefit Show for SHADY GROVE in Hamilton

shainhouse

Shady Grove is a local headshop here in Hamilton that needs our help, so we are throwing a HUGE party at The Pepper Jack Cafe to support our scene, the community in Hamilton and SHADY GROVE.

Pepper Jack Cafe and Shainhouse Booking Present:

SHADY GROVE BENEFIT

Friday, March 12th, 2004

The Pepper Jack Cafe

(38 King William @ Hughson)

Hamilton, ON

The Line-Up:

The Acousticats (9:00PM-10:30PM)

Mr. Something Something (11PM-12:30AM)

Six Foot Groove (1AM-2:30AM)

$8 @ Door, 19+, 9PM Sharp!

Come out and see some fantastic live music and help out a friend of the scene along the way. Julie is a gem of a person in the scene, and anyone who has been to her shop realizes how important she and Shady Grove are to Hamilton and the scene in general.

www.pepperjackcafe.com

www.shainhousebooking.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

i'm not sure what greg was saying there....

as far as i know, and i talked to ken 15 minutes ago, the acousticats are playing...

Umm...where did I claim they were not playing?

I was joking around since you confirmed what Shainhouse said and I said.

Take a look at my first post in this thread..only difference was I used a capital A opposed to a small one...too much.

I keep forgetting you folks NEED emoticons to understand things. [Roll Eyes]

besides being a great night of music this is truly a good cause

Julie is one of the kindest, gentlest, most compassionate souls to ever walk the planet... I don't know the specifics but I'm sure it was extremely difficult for her to even mention she was having difficulties to anyone... I've never even heard her complain about anything in the 15 years I've known her... Julie is always there to support every cause and event, donate her time and goods, act as friend and confidant to any and all and is usually the one freely dispersing the goodwill

truly a rare gem of a human being, please try and keep this one in mind if you think you might be able to make it out

I wish I could be there for a night of great music and to support the cause. Although I can't claim to know her all that well, from what I can tell Julie is an extremely kind person and a huge supporter of live jam music ... I think I've seen her at pretty well every Hamilton show that I've been to. I hope this goes well. Once again, it is nice to see people pull together to help somebody out.

Peace, Mark

Archived