Jambands.ca

who's going to bonnaroo?

KarinGarage

quote:

Originally posted by KarinAnnie:

Hey gator, there's only about 3 pipes left after the ones that broke in the accident and the ones i sold, but i do have some money for you!

well save me a pipe and buy me some dope with the cash. see ya in june. we'll make some plans to meet up before going in. i'm not getting a hotel this year. i'm just going to wait in the walmart parking lot near the gates.

i was offered a ride, but ive made the decision not to go . . .i got too much going on around that time and im planning on sticking around the north for shows this spring/summer.

it's bound to be a swell time though, that line-up looks like a mad party. [big Grin]

that's great, Jay!! I'm so happy you're coming too!

James and I decided to just camp at Wal-mart this year too. We're heading down early again like we did last year and do some camping somewhere near manchester.

Chewie-- are you coming too?

Schwa-- when are you gonna outgrow those sissy pants of your's?

quote:

Originally posted by insta-gator:

i was thinking about it. do i have any pipes left ?

how is that old sea dog james anyways?

Sea dog, bwahaha , hey, hey karin, i think the dog, dog's in.. !

hope james has learned how to control you by now,

"$10 peep show, free necklaces " .. sound familiar . [big Grin]

scwha = sister ..

OK, self-defense time. No, wait, i'm not gonna explain myself. Its just too much. I'm so lazy that when i go to a phish festival (1 band!!!) i still manage to miss music because the run of the mill party back at the site has gotten so fun. It all comes down to how dedicated i would be to seeing sooo many bands. Not to mention the heat. Chewy, you got it right brother when you call me a puss when it comes to the heat. Over 100 degrees and i'm not leaving the site and the shade, bottom line.

So call me a sissy pants all you fuckers, i'll see 3 festivals this year for the price of 1 Bonnaroo.

Bite me,

Schwa.

Oh and Karin, please do me a favour and get pictures of the Sissy Pants this year. I would have loved to see that dude passed out in the grass wearing pink stretch pants over top of his clothes from last year.

I am hoping that I make it to both Bonnaroo and C.T.M.F.!

I will make it to Izzy's for sure because I am moving to a house right beside the campground in Waterford on May 1st. I might even apply for a job working at the campground if they are hiring any Horticulturalists.

Izzy's is on Mechanic Street right along Nanticoke Creek.

-

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

why go to a festival where you can only see 1/4 of the bands listed to play?

I've actually never been to a fest of this scale, but from looking at the list I'd say only about 1/4 of the bands REALLY exite me. If I can see Trey, Dave & Friends, Ani, Mule, Dylan, David Byrne, Primus, Los Lobos, MMW & a few other bands, I'll be pretty damn happy! Hopefully I'll also catch a few bands that are new to me, and I'll probably have a few tough calls to make, but overall I'm figuring I'll see more than enough to make it worth my while.

My two-cents anyway.

- M.

Archived