Jambands.ca

Get on the bus

bouche

Welcome 2002 into your life with nero and Grand Theft Bus in Fredericton, NB. Get yourself a seat on a fully loaded Greyhound coach that will take you to Fredericton and back. Not only that, accomodations will be included in the final price. If you are interested, follow this link - http://www.phishsanctuary.com/events/newyears2002/newyears2002.asp and fill out the form.

Email ottawajams@hotmail.com

or

bathtubgin@phishsanctuary.com

if you have any questions.

Why am I imagining some kind of thing like in the Sorcerer's Apprentice part of "Fantasia", with all the gear rearing up to take over everything, with line after line of effects pedals marching out into the audience like soldiers in a Civil War battle? (Well, it might a good album cover...)

Aloha,

Brad

i dont' know what hotel you guys are looking into, but i've stayed at the city hotel (oh damn, i think that's right) i'll look it up - twice in fredericton and i stupid loved it there.

its all pine panelling and wooden and it has a lobster restaurant right in the building, great for breakfast the next morning etc...

look into it if the hotel thing is still up in the air -- oh i dont' know how close it is to the bar though...

Oh, and here I thought he was talking about blow-outs and rattles and confetti.

I tried getting the C & D to go but it's a no-can-do. Same with the L & A.

BRAD M! What are you doing staying in Ottawa? Get on the bus man!

There is a lot of people reading this right now that aren't even posting. You guys need to get involved in this too. Just remember, that it's only a couple of freakin awesome days that you'll get to spend with the face-less (well not so faceless now with the avatars) folks here on the board.