Jambands.ca

Who could it beeeeee noooowww........(CTMF)

Hux

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm... you didn't use purple, so i think i'll just blush & say "thanks, huxy!" heeheehee

OH!!! and i rememebered another classic moment of the weekend:

secondtube and Theresa (marry her

damn straight -- and you should have jagermeister sponser your wedding. :: one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen, was theresa come bounding up to me on the dance floor -- after excited hellos & hugs were exchanged, she reached down with a "hey! want a sip?" to retreive "the jager contraption". a gorgeous custom made jagermeister holder, complete with straps for easy transportation -- and i'm not talking about a dinky pocket size bottle either. :D ahhhhhh, duct tape is such, such, such a beautiful thing.....

Did I hear something about a inflat-agator?Hmmmm....you might have some 'splainin to do!!!..............My sweet friend Sarah brought her new infatable Dragon-gator and found it busted up behind some tents....Please explain!!

Side note ....that was the best CTMF at IZZY'S so far in my books based on the vibes....so much fun

New Idea....Next time let's camp in a circle as to not turn our backs on anyone!!

Woke up Monday morning to my smashed glass bong.

I've left it out (under the picnic table) overnight EVERY SINGLE CTMF EVER. Obviously never a problem.

Guess thats another practice i'll be stopping. Not to be a downer, but this was my least favorite CTMF ever.

Hopefully next May 24 turns out to be better. The party was still a party, but something else was missing.

Did I hear something about a inflat-agator?Hmmmm....you might have some 'splainin to do!!!..............My sweet friend Sarah brought her new infatable Dragon-gator and found it busted up behind some tents....Please explain!!

Side note ....that was the best CTMF at IZZY'S so far in my books based on the vibes....so much fun

New Idea....Next time let's camp in a circle as to not turn our backs on anyone!!

circle the wagons, there's trouble afoot!

Woke up Monday morning to my smashed glass bong.

I've left it out (under the picnic table) overnight EVERY SINGLE CTMF EVER. Obviously never a problem.

Guess thats another practice i'll be stopping. Not to be a downer, but this was my least favorite CTMF ever.

a drag for sure Secondtube, I think Jay noticed that just before we headed out

sorry ya didn't have a better time, it was good to see you guys

it really wasn't that bad, i've just had a really sh!tty past 24 hours, and i need to stop looking at the bad side of things...

i got caught in a speed trap last night going 70 in a 50, then found out my licence expired.

total fines= early: $410

normal price: $540

two knocks on a perfect driving record...Insurance will go through roof.

I really had a good time...its just i'm looking on the dark side of things, instead of thinking about all the positives, like parting down with Hux, Silvertones, and well, You in the morning. Paisley, I love you!

Gotta run to class. Just fixed the expired driving licence issue. More money!

ah f*ck! that sucks tube, sorry to hear that....that bong was the sweetness...

...speaking of the bong, and Theresa, the woman is a force -no sooner have the power-couple rolled in, than she's instructed ST to pack the bowl, and she'll get to hanging the Jager banner - PRIORITIES PEOPLE, nice to see!!!

"Is Hux using over done material?"

Thorgnor, while some of my material may be "inspired" by others - at least I have material, bud!!!!

AGREED....that was possibly my favourite CTMF of all time. Everyone I seem to talk to agrees that the vibe was AMAZING!! Everyone was so happy and so welcoming! And it was.....so much fun! I"m in for a monster circle :)

Lots of highlights for me. (and I missed Friday)

Musically: The John Henry's were possibly my favourite w/ Diesel Dog running close behind.

Others: - finding out that I'd seen Dr Hux and his band Transient Therapy play when I was a doorman at The Shot when we both went to Queen's.

- vocal jam with Dr Hux and Bacon. I believe it went from Looks like Rain>Crazy animal/anything sounds>a loud "SHUT THE fu©k UP" from Mud

- Gator and LMP showing up with their catchy matching jump suits on - JOCKS!!!

- chasing Uncle Ted around on the dance floor.

- Instagator......the whole weekend. I don't know why you're apologizing. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!! Even when you were bothering me when I was trying to pass out adn even when Ricky went riding by on his bike and you said, "Share this with you band" and shot him the finger. As for the inflata-gator......Mama Red, it's not the same inflatable.....Instagator had a little pink around the waist dinosaur inflatable. We have some doozy pictures y'all will have to see soon......pretty evident from pictures that the pink inflatable won the fight.

- head butt from Schwa as I turned on the dance floor.

- going fu©king crazy on the dance floor with Bacon and then feeling each others' hearts ::

- Ray (from John Henry's) and our friend Trish jammin' on their guitars after the music Sunday night. You two were amazing together for never having met before!

- ROmpin' around on the dance floor with Tigger and Tonin and everyone....so many smiles all around.

- always wondering where those two little rabbits named PP and Bacon had snuck off to?

- passing out hearing the faint sounds of "CHEERS to everyone" ringing over and over in my ears.

Will post more if I remember!?!?!

Bads: - admittedly, when I was cleaning up by myself SUnday morning around the grounds I took someone's unopened PEACH FRUITE and drank it (shame shame)

- hearing that some guy at the festival was hitting his dog. BOO BOO BOO - who's the one that needs a leash??

It does suck. I hate to say, i was really lucky....it was my first ticket ever, so he gave me the speeding ticket ( for twenty over) and told me that i had to fax him in a copy of my new licence and a copy of the insurance before 1100 pm the next night... and he'd let me off for it cause it was his last day before holidays. but, i think if he gave you both tickets ( which sounds like) then I would try to fight it- that's a lot of money and it's for a stupid reason...it must happen to a lot of people ( at least i try to tell myself that!)