Jambands.ca

Festival Express - Ottawa

Velvet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinner is a nice idea for those of you that eat, but how about a bar before - maybe Mavericks, between 5-6pm?

Hey, they have food there too I think.

I'm sure I've seen people with baskets of fries and things; BradM Logistical Services' studies on going out for food indicate that sitting down for a meal takes at least an hour, so I propose a 5pm start at Mavericks, which, assuming the usual straggling and such, should make us done dinner by 6:30pm, which should give us time to get there and get in line.

Aloha,

Brad

shoot can't remember the name....think its....oh,oh actualy pretty sure its The Horn of Africa....yes thats it. The Horn of Africa across the street,next to the community police. SO DELISCIOUS and sooooo cheap....also the beer is unbelievably cheap and the folks there are super nice. Also I believe the eats are diabetic friendly. 100% I reccomend The Horn of Africa....yum,yum,yummy in your tummy ::

Have phun ;)

The question is...could we find cheap parking near the location, or would it make more sense to jump on the bus?????????

I don't know where the Bytown is????

The ByTowne Cinena is at 325 Rideau, just East of Rideau & King Edward, on the North side of Rideau.

I'm not sure about parking. Busing it there is pretty easy. The simplest way is to get to the Rideau Centre and then walk. There are also buses (the #2, in particular) that go right by the ByTowne.

Aloha,

Brad

hoping to make it... lots of work and no money... but we'll see.

something that gave me great hope at the new job today was that one of the folks in my dept (and in fact my appointed "mentor") was talking about this movie today.. he went to see it and thought it was great... i definitely felt a bit relieved! :)