Jambands.ca

i framed my nero NYE poster....

Looks good! I plan on doing the same with my posters from nero's Eve 2002, 2003 and 2004 as well... Add the Coventry poster I finally got off bradm (thanks again!) and my room will go from looking like a prison cell to a heady bedroom in no time at all...

anyone have any pictures of posters from previous years?

i don't have any nero posters, but I have a bunch of other band posters plak-mounted. A couple signed Robert Randolph & The Family Band, a Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys, Terrapin Nation, DSO. I have 4 more in being framed and pick them up on Friday :)

boogieknight has a wicked framed poster collection ::

kinda....

you take a poster to a reputable shop, and they'll put a quality wood backing on them...

the ones i have done, you can't tell they weren't bought like it. I have an original Bosten Phish NYE 94-95, matted....

Now you loose any monitary value associated with it, because it can't be undone, like you can take a poster out of a frame....

but i personally think the posters i had matted look better than teh custom framed ones.....

i think it has to do with no colour frame...unless you have the colour matched professionally, like i did with my crazy green colour oyserhead poster, you'll often get a frame that takes away from the poster.