Jambands.ca

New site!!!

Hux

Missing images:

I haven't moved the directory where I've been

placing images for forum posts yet.

Watchtower:

Started calling it the JamTower to continue with the prefixing of everything jam-related. However, the Watchtower is an established name.

Popups:

There aren't any on this site. If you are getting a pop-up, you probably installed something - like Kazaa - that runs pop-up crap.

Sleek and sexy new site, Bouche!

I had no trouble finding it through www.jambands.ca.

(but...The wording at the begining that welcomes you to the new site sounds as if you need to recreate your profile to post on the Sancuary? This was unnecessary for me.)

Especially like the city section on the left of the home page detailing upcoming shows. Nice!

To configure the watchtower, you need to be logged in with your NEW jambands.ca account. The account is for all of the new features.

Once logged in, you should be able to see 'change city' link in the green bar of the watchtower header.

Unfortunately, I could not connect up the user list of the forum to our new database, so in order to take advantage of the main site's features, you gotta get an account.

Your current Sanctuary account is still alive and well.

Way to work the technomological wizardry Bouche! If this site were any more user friendly, my computer would be asking me if I'd like a beer right about now, to which I would say, "why yes, yes I would." If you can find out how to do that (not to mention make beer come out of my computer) I would be forever indebted.

The watchtower feature is great. So much easier to schedule and organize (unemployment helps too).

Archived