Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bouche!

\/\/illy

holy shit. i jumped out of a plane at 11,000 feet (2 miles-ish) today!!!!!!

Happy Fucking Birthday INDEED!!!!!

THANK YOU MY LOVE!

(and contributing pals whom I'll email privately l8ter)

I've even got a dvd of the footage. I'll do what I can to get it online here if anyone is interested!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How surprised were you? freaked out?

undescribable...indescribable...nondescribable

the secret was revealed about 1/2 hour away from arnprior. If I was driving, I would have probably put the pedal to the floor and made it only 10 minutes away.

I was soooooooooooo excited!!!!!

How surprised were you? freaked out?

It's funny Hux, I wasn't going to tell him a thing until we pulled into the airport. I packed the car in the middle of the night and honestly kept the secret tight from Bouche. On the drive there he complained that his stomach was hurting because he didn't know what was going on so I figured if I want him in good shape for the jump,I'd better let him in on the secret.

So when I told him, we were about 20 min from the drop zone and I expected him to be afraid and question why I would get him this, but from the second he knew his face lit up with excitement and I knew that it was the right thing to do. He wasn't nervous except the last few seconds when the plane door opened and he had to get out, but who wouldn't be? I'm so proud of his adventursome spirit.

WOO HOO!!!! Wait until you see the DVD. A camera man followed him from the time he suited up until the time he landed (even during his 37 seconds of free fall!)

I WOULD SURE LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO, OR WHAT EVER YOU CAN POST

THAT WAS THE BEST I HEARD AND WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN SWEETIE PRESENTED IT TO YOU

WOULD YOU GO AGAIN?

SURE WHY NOT BUT IT WOULDN,T BE THE SAME EH//

IT IS A HOBBY YOU MAY TAKE UP

NOBODY HAS EVER MEASURED. EVEN POET,S HOW MUCH THE HEART CAN HOLD

ZELDA FITZGERALD