Booche

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Nicely done pholks!

I am extremely envious of you all... I will get a chance to see them in August hopefully.

Knowing that friday is widely considered a party night, I hope people going for tix tomorrow morning make sure they don't over stay their welcome to any parties tonight.

Imagine getting loaded, passing out, and missing the ticket sales!

I managed to get seats at exactly 10am this morning on Ticketmaster.

Seat location: section ROR4, row WW, seats 81-82

I'm not sure if they're floor or mezzanine because I don't see a ROR4 on the seating chart. Either way we're at the absolute back of the theatre. LOL!

10037s.gif

We were trying from two different accounts on two different ISPs so that if we got lucky we could share the weath. No such luck. Leanne hit the button about 1 second later than I did and she came up empty and I got one of the last rows in the place. Seemed like it sold out in seconds.

I tried a different tactic - instead of going online, I actually went down to the Copps Coliseum box office. My random wristband put me about 15 people from the front of the line. People were getting calls on their cell phones from thier friends who were trying from home on ther computer saying that both shows were fully sold out, but the people were still getting tickets from the wicket for another five minutes.

I was the first person in line to not get tickets. Bummer.

Who's got my heady extra for Toronto?

I tried a different tactic - instead of going online, I actually went down to the Copps Coliseum box office. My random wristband put me about 15 people from the front of the line. People were getting calls on their cell phones from thier friends who were trying from home on ther computer saying that both shows were fully sold out, but the people were still getting tickets from the wicket for another five minutes.

I was the first person in line to not get tickets. Bummer.

Who's got my heady extra for Toronto?

personally slept til 3 pm

Thom would've done the same

hehe, i tried on the phone sat morning, got through and then pressed the wrong button while i was on the automated loop. i blew it!!!

but it was soooooo made up for by scoring awesome seats to paul simon at PDA!!! seats 1 and 2 in one of those little side boxes. SO EXCITED!

ps. if anyone ends up with an extra montreal ticket though (for radiohead) i'd still like to go, so keep me in mind!

:)

cheers

pps. for peeps who didn't get tics though...i think radiohead will be back in fall or spring at some bigger venues...these little shows are like a bonus, so they can work on their new songs live. :)

Edited by Guest