Jambands.ca

Radiohead dates -

Booche

Gonna be a tough ticket.

06.01.06 - Philadelphia, PA (Tower Theatre - on sale 5/6)

06.02.06 - Philadelphia, PA (Tower Theatre - on sale 5/6)

06.04.06 - Boston, MA (Bank Of America Pavilion - on sale 5/6)

06.05.06 - Boston, MA (Bank Of America Pavilion - on sale 5/6)

06.07.06 - Toronto, ON (Hummingbird Center - on sale 5/6)

06.08.06 - Toronto, ON (Hummingbird Center - on sale 5/6)

06.10.06 - Montreal, QC (Salle Wilred Pelletier at Placed des Arts - on sale 5/5)

06.11.06 - Montreal, QC (Salle Wilred Pelletier at Placed des Arts - on sale 5/5)

06.13.06 - New York, NY (The Theatre at Madison Square Garden - on sale 5/5)

06.14.06 - New York, NY (The Theatre at Madison Square Garden - on sale 5/5)

06.17.06 - Manchester, TN (Bonnaroo)

06.19.06 - Chicago, IL (Auditorium Theater - on sale 5/6)

06.20.06 - Chicago, IL (Auditorium Theater - on sale 5/6)

06.23.06 - Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre - on sale 5/14)

06.24.06 - Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre - on sale 5/14)

06.26.06 - San Diego, CA (Bayside - on sale 5/6)

06.27.06 - San Diego, CA (Bayside - on sale 5/6)

06.29.06 - Los Angeles, CA (Greek Theatre - on sale 5/25)

06.30.06 - Los Angeles, CA (Greek Theatre - on sale 5/25)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Good luck getting those tickets folks! It's gonna be a brawl!

Sadly Radiohead have announced that their album won't be ready in 2006...

Tickets for the Toronto shows will go on sale on May 6 at 10 a.m. ET through all TicketMaster outlets. There is a limit of two tickets per person, with a price tag of $71.65 each.

A lot of cash to spend on someone farting into a microphone while flickering the lights off and on!

Guest Low Roller
A lot of cash to spend on someone farting into a microphone while flickering the lights off and on!

You're thinking about The Slip. ;)

Radiohead used to be a great band. Now they're just lazy. At least Thom York can still sing though. Poor Brad Barr never learned.

It's hard to disagree with either of those statements although I'm excited to see Radiohead at the Hummingbird Centre and I always enjoy seeing the Slip. Brad may not be able to sing very well but he sure as hell can play the guitar!

I'd like to catch a Radiohead show to see what they are all about live. But, I doubt I'll try to get a ticket if its going be as hard to get as its appearing.

download this show and tell me how Barr's voice can be criticized.

I have this one & personally, compared to the handful of shows I've seen & the numerous I have on disc, I wouldn't offer that one up for criticism. I find I enjoy more of the earlier 2000's stuff then the more recent (refering to vocals). But, I guess like Dylan, its a matter of person taste and preference.

I'd like to catch a Radiohead show to see what they are all about live. But, I doubt I'll try to get a ticket if its going be as hard to get as its appearing.

It's not gonna be any more difficult to try to get a ticket... Here's a hint... Join w.a.s.t.e. tonight and you can maybe get presale tickets sometime tomorrow (Tuesday) before the public onsale date. Even then, try your luck with TicketBastard or whoever the Quebec agent will be for these shows. Can't hurt to try. I have faith that I'll get tickets. And if I don't they'll be at Bonnaroo.

AD

Thanks for the heads up AD, I'll give that a shot, although without a credit card it'll be tough (time to call in a favour). With the Arlo & Jerry Douglas shows right around the time tickets go public it'll be tight for me.

Radiohead used to be a great band. Now they're just lazy. At least Thom York can still sing though. Poor Brad Barr never learned.

It's hard to disagree with either of those statements although I'm excited to see Radiohead at the Hummingbird Centre and I always enjoy seeing the Slip. Brad may not be able to sing very well but he sure as hell can play the guitar!

I think it's very easy to disagree with the statement "Radiohead used to be a great band. Now they're just lazy." If you agree with that, then why are you so excited about seeing them live?