Jambands.ca

moe. tonight

mattm

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a hard time putting one set ahead of another, since they all have different feels! hard to compare toumani diabate, say, with moe.! all i know is moe. fucking rocked :) probably most 'fun' set for me, especially since we were all together up at the front! yay! lol

ollie i have never seen you dance like that in my life. you were GOING OFF! it was awesome :o

Woo hoo! They played all my favourite songs! Put me in front of a band I seriously dig and I lose control.

That was my best, err, most fun, set of Bluesfest too.

Were you taping Brad?

The Pit

ollie, are you sure about this? (Booche, what did your set list have?) I didn't recognize it, but it didn't have the "All the way down to bottom" lyric; instead at least one of the lines was "Be on my side". Chuck was singing it, and Al was on keys at least part of the time; it also had a dreamier feel than "The Pit."

Aloha,

Brad

The Pit

ollie' date=' are you sure about this? (Booche, what did your set list have?) I didn't recognize it, but it didn't have the "All the way down to bottom" lyric; instead at least one of the lines was "Be on my side". Chuck was singing it, and Al was on keys at least part of the time; it also had a dreamier feel than "The Pit."[/quote']

I'm not sure of that list at all Brad, I was just going from drunken memory.

The Pit

ollie' date=' are you sure about this? (Booche, what did your set list have?) I didn't recognize it, but it didn't have the "All the way down to bottom" lyric; instead at least one of the lines was "Be on my side". Chuck was singing it, and Al was on keys at least part of the time; it also had a dreamier feel than "The Pit."[/quote']

I'm not sure of that list at all Brad, I was just going from drunken memory.

how'd you get drunk between 5 and 7 ???