Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

here's hoping Benayoun starts

TEAM NEWS

Liverpool have an injury crisis in central defence with Daniel Agger out for six weeks with a back injury.

Teenager Daniel Ayala, Martin Skrtel - who missed the 4-0 win over Stoke with a fractured jaw - and new Greek signing Sotirios Kyrgiakos are in contention.

Aston Villa are monitoring the fitness of Curtis Davies, who injured his shoulder in the defeat by Rapid Vienna.

Defender Luke Young has been given compassionate leave after the death of his half-brother.

----------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Skrtel (head) Injured: Agger (back), Aquilani (ankle), El Zhar & Aurelio (both knee)

Aston Villa

Suspended: None

Doubtful: Davies (shoulder), Carew (virus) Injured: Downing (foot), Bouma (ankle), L Young (compassionate leave)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run away run away run a song I heard Alonso sing.........

alonso_pc.jpg

You know what Booche? You were right, it did bear repeating. I apologize.

LPool has already matched their loss total for last year and with Tottenham obviously going undefeated with no draws it looks like no title this year or champions league play next year for the Reds.

Might as well post this decent streaming site just in case people missed the link last year (Thanks Jakis)

http://atdhe.net

Any other good sites out there?

That site used to be decent but I find it too flakey now. I get about 2 minutes of streaming video before it hangs and I have to reload the stream' date=' which usually takes about a half a dozen attempts before it "takes".

[/quote']

Did you give the site a shot yesterday Ollie? It worked flawlessly for me.

Shocker might not be the word.

As a Chelsea supporter, I wouldn't want to go up against Millwall.

As an aside, in the article it says no trouble inside the grounds, which according to bbc is not the case, apparently there was some first half trouble with a "disputed" penalty call/non-call.

(haven't really looked into this too much.)