Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
badams

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

Speaking of body language I loved that advance by Ovechkin where he lost the puck near the blue line and somehow one of his players got it to him on a near break with 1:03 left.

When Halak stopped him he looked so pissed- I couldn't help but feel thats the way the game should be played: don't ever give up. He was down 2 goals and still figured he could pull it out.

Gotta love it!

Guest Low Roller

Is Bruce Boudreau considering going with Theodore for Game 7? Could be... Varlamov, it can be argued, let in three soft goals last night.

Guest Low Roller

I was bored and Excel was right there, so I came up with this handy chart about Habs D-man utilization headed into Game 7.

habsd.jpg

I was bored and Excel was right there, so I came up with this handy chart about Habs D-man utilization headed into Game 7.

I'm just going to say whatever everyone in the room, including the elephant, is thinking.

You're.A.Fucking.Loser.

I'm just going to say whatever everyone in the room, including the elephant, is thinking.

You're.A.Fucking.Loser.

I wouldn't have believed that this hatred was actually love if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I might be toofuckingscared to watch the game tonight.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller
That wasnt love. What you saw Punk was "plenty of boose".

Booche is only happy sober when he's boozed.

201262-bender_large.jpg

Guest Low Roller

I hear ya.

So what do you think Halak will have to deal more with tonight: pucks or interference?

They'll get tons of traffic in front of him but the refs cooled things after the first couple of games. Either that or this Irish ref lets everything go in the final round of the fight and Jaro gets mauled.

So yeah. I have no idea what's going to happen.