Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I lost my shit when Crosbaby whined about his stick being broken and THEN the ref lifted his arm up. Fucking joke.

But that actually is a penalty Roller and one I hate (they gotta fix it this summer, it's total shit in hockey). The refs have to wait to see the broken stick before they make the call.

I would have done the same thing if I were Cindy. That's just being smart.

Guest Low Roller

So how about the stick that Crosby broke in half with a slash right in front of the ref?????? No call of course.

Franzen scores a hat trick entirely during intermission, and Booche is watching Don Cherry.

I called a couple of friends during intermission to discuss the speed of the period and the shite non-calls. Didnt realize SJ-DET were on in my 4 Grolsch state.

I called you but you were out running errands, unless you had your wife lie to me. So you missed it too I'm guessing (because you would never get her to lie to me, right?).

Way to be a champ, champ. Oh fucking lay.

Franzen scores a hat trick entirely during intermission' date=' and Booche is watching Don Cherry.[/quote']

I called a couple of friends during intermission to discuss the speed of the period and the shite non-calls. Didnt realize SJ-DET were on in my 4 Grolsch state.

I called you but you were out running errands, unless you had your wife lie to me. So you missed it too I'm guessing (because you would never get her to lie to me, right?).

Way to be a champ, champ. Oh fucking lay.

I already posted I missed the first 8 minutes of the game. Apparently a 4 Grolsch state means you lose all concept of time? Because you called me long before intermission, champ.

I don't usually whine about the refs either, but holy shit, that was ridiculous. If its the first thing Don Cherry says, yeah, you know its bad.

Aside from the refs we got a couple breaks on the goals...amazing....even if we end up losing we get at least one more game back in Montreal. Awesome, awesome, awesome...

Edited by Guest

pretty shitty game winning goal if you ask me. How much shit did your awesome fans trash in their own city last night?

I didn't get to watch the game as I was driving back from the Soo and couldn't find the game anywhere on the radio last night.bunk.

pretty shitty game winning goal if you ask me. How much shit did your awesome fans trash in their own city last night?

I didn't get to watch the game as I was driving back from the Soo and couldn't find the game anywhere on the radio last night.bunk.

I would call Lapierre's goal the winner if we trade the Gionta goal for Talbot's "breakaway" goal where Fedotenko closed his arm around Subban's skate...or even for Kunitz's goal that richocheted off both his skates after he fanned on the puck?

I don't want go get into any shitslinging to be honest, I am not going to talk about refs anymore and I was just teasing you with the molasses comment.

Edited by Guest