Jambands.ca

Garcia Tribute this Sat. @ Carleton Tavern (Ottawa)

Hux

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some talk of it in the Waba Fest topic.

Technically we won't be TMNS as all the members are not involved-I am still in (Dave Muir) lead guitar and vocals as usual, Terry Calder TMNS drummer is actually on guitar and vocals, Dave Bissessar from the Longbottom days is on drums and our own Geoff Smith on bass and vocals-we may throw in a keys player if we can find one but time is running out.

Dr. Evil Mouse will play a few tunes on acoustic and maybe some others as well....we don't want to have too many performers like last time where TMNS couldn't go on until almost 2 AM.....

.....btw I think we'll call ouselves The Next of Kin.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Can you all wear name tags so I know who you are.....I know Hux....he'll be the one in the short shorts and the vest....and I know who Bouche is because I saw him in a photo trying to hide Hux's vest from the camera....must have suspected that he (Hux) would come to regret his passion for such fashion foibles.....

Bret: I would never go out with an Australian!

Jemaine: But if you were to, I would be fine with it.

Bret: When I first met you you tried to have me deported from New Zealand because you thought I was an Australian.

Jemaine: That was a misunderstanding; you were wearing a vest top.

Bret: My mum gave me that; thought it made me look like Bruce Willis.

Jemaine: Well it didn’t, it made you look like an Australian!

Jemaine: Bret dissed alot of people in that rap thing that he did.

Murray: Who were these people you were dissing? The only one I could make out was Snoopy! What's your problem with him?

Bret: No, Snoop Dogg.

Murray: Yeah, I know he's a dog, Bret. I'm not totally in the dark ages. I do go out every once in a while. But, Snoopy's lovable! Leave him alone

Bret: What happened with the gig at the aquarium?

Murray: It was kind of a misunderstanding. Um, there was a typo in the ad. It was 'Sand' they wanted. Sand. You know the wavy font, it looks like a 'B' but it was an 'S'. But I sent the demo. The good new is that they liked it, they might play it in the lobby.