Jambands.ca

Sunshine in Febuary

CatPhish

In an effort to conquer the winter Bla Bla's, I encourage you all to smile and say something nice to someone you pass on the street in the next couple of days. ASk them what their favorite song is. Let us know what happens.

Don't give up if the response is negitive! Rome was'nt built in a day.

"Here comes the Sun....."

They gave you a funny look, cause you were probably staring at her tits when you made that sinister smile.

I suppose that if I walk around and ask only good-lookin girls what their favorite song is, that might seem like I'm trying to pick them up. Hey, that's a great idea! I'll be back!!

advice for the week...

gotta be willing to buy a drink if you want to keep a girl.

oh but i heard a good pickup line on jay leno last night...

"nice legs, what time do they open?"

right before the girl who said that "wanna fuck?" was actually a really good pick up line that worked because it goes straight to the point and when you're in a bar at that time of night it's really just what you're there for anyway -- she also said "no names allowed"

[This message has been edited by h (edited 02-08-2001).]

Tracey's two songs to help get rid of the winter blahs is Morning has broken and We 're here for a good time. Mine is anyone that pops in to my head that day. I'm always smiling at the folks on the street. Old ladies tend to pull their purses in close to them when I do.

Archived