Jambands.ca

whats the haps on 4.20?

Booche

Lynn and I made plans to visit Andrew and Karen about 2 months ago. Luckily, Caution Jam is playing that weekend.

So Friday night, get the niceti's of the ole "Hey, how you guys doin?" out of the way and then it is First Train To Puddlesville the following evening.

At first, I was REALLY bitter when I found out what was going on in Ottawa on 420 but this made up for it in a 'pretty' sort of sense.

It is all about the seamless set madness of neromomma in Ottawa

This show is 100% guaranted to make you lose your shit!

I saw this format in Fredericton on NYE with Grand Theft Nero and it blew my mind! I would go that far to see it again...... this show is totaly worth traveling for!!!

remember kids.... no set breaks so that means there will be times when you just have to force yourself to sit down! I don't think I can dance for 4 plus hours.... even with chemical assistance. wink.gif" border="0

Brad, that is some sissy sounding statements you be making (note the alliteration). 4 hours straight of dancing requires a little endurance training, but if nothing else, seeing bands 4+ nights a week must have prepared you for this night. If all those raver kids can throw down all night we gots to represent for the scene. The next few weeks in Ottawa and area offer enough chances to dance and get in shape for 4/20.

Let's get it on.

HAHAHAHA

Fair enough.... trainning officialy starts Wednesday night at Moses Mayes....

We should have a last man (or woman) standing contest on 420... we could see just who can "throw down like a raver kid" for the longest... hmm good idea.... a fucking enduro show.... there will be NO drug testing for this contest.

grin.gif" border="0