Jambands.ca

Be afraid, Be very afraid...

PassedOutGuy

Could CuJo finally have awakened? The battle of Ontario... i foresee an obscene amount of trash talking here anytime now....good job to get things going, POG. And sorry for my brief appearance Friday night, I was pretty bummed that I had to leave. We'll meet up sometime soon....cheers

here we go again....

Fucking Leafs.... like I need to hate you more.... I don't mind telling you that I was cheering for your demise. I would have loved to see Yashin back here against a playoff crowd, but now instead of the brotherhood a common hate can create, we will be forced to endure the hoards of ignorant drunken leafs fans as they spill beer on eachother and slobber all over themselfs.

At least the NY did a decent job of banging you up and running you down....

I won't miss Mats, that's for sure, but could Roberts be more clutch? I got my crosshairs on him.

POG your on!

Thankfully ive got a 5-0 asswhipping to help with my fears. grin.gif" border="0

Sticking with my policy of not talking to much shit during the Sens playoff run ill take it easy. Ill even concede it should have been 5-1 cuz the goaltender interference call on Domi was bullshit (if that got called on the Sens I would have been pissed).

My favorite point of the game was when Harry Neale tried to argue that the ref "thought" about blowing the whistle so the 3rd goal shouldn't have counted and the other guy just snaps at it him "Thats too bad". Cmon "The ref thought about blowing the whistle"? Fuck off, Harry Neale should be fired or at least not cover Canadian Teams vs Leafs playoff games. At the very least if he cant fake being unbiased they should dock his pay. grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

GO SENS GO BABY!!!!

Overall I would say a very sloppy game...I thought I was gonna fall asleep. Good win for the sens though. I would have to disagree with your thoughts about that 1 Tdot goal though Mr. Sloth...that was some serious goalie interfearance IMO...Domi was heading straight for the net

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Ottawa's game-plan worked to perfection. Not only did they bore the Leafs to a victory, but they bored all the real hockey fans too. I'm not a Leafs fan, but I'd take the Isles-Leafs series over Leafs-Sens any day. At least there was emotion and body-checking in the Isles series.

You sure sound like a Leaf fan smile.gif" border="0

Honestly if you said id take the Habs/Bruins series, Avalanche/Kings series, or the Canucks/Wings I could accept it but the Leafs/Isles series was the cheapest, ugliest (yes overall uglier than the Habs/Bruins where only one game was ugly, the rest were great), dirtiest, crappy goaltendingeist (is that a word?) series Ive seen in a while. You may not like defense but the Sens were dishing out the D big time.

GO SENS GO

Glorious

Harry Neal sounded like an idiot constantly tonight, actualy every night. I wish that biased moron would retire.

Domi had 1 thing in his head when heading to the net, he even droped his shoulder linebacker style to make sure he took him out. Good thing Lalime is a big dude.

If the Leafs keep up their goonery and take a lot of penalties, it is gonna be smooth sailing baby... oh yeah.

lol---as if BOB started this off with "bring on the sens baby"

hahahhhahaha

that's rich.

all this boring talk is boring. sens played professional, and the fact of the matter is that the leafs played like a buncha goons with no talent at all...how many stupid penalties do green and tucker have to take before they realize they're fucking idiots???

u tell me. i dunno.

now i'm neither a sens fan nor a leafs fan, but IMO if the leafs want to compete, then they will have to either sucker the sens into playing dirty, or clean up their act, quit getting penalties, and hurt lalime.

Hey Sloth,

I'm only stating that the Sens play a numbingly boring brand of hockey. The trap is like watching a counter-punch boxer run for 12 rounds without getting hit. I watched the Sens-Philly series and was bored to tears. The Sens are not the only trap-boring team in the NHL, but they may be the most boring in the Eastern Conference.

They scored 5 times on tick tack toe goals and threw up a shut out. Everyone in my living room was pretty excited.

Yes the Sens style (when it works cuz when it doesnt its terrible) completely shuts down the other team and you basically only see half the offence but from a winning perspective its not all that bad to watch.

GO SENS GO

That was ugly! hopefully that was the leafs getting all their suckiness out of 'em all at once. Those penalties were awful and pretty stupid. Sens looked good. All i can pray for is that a little rest will do the boyz some good. there goes my prediction of a sweep.