Jambands.ca

The New Deal on Friday!

bradm

Guest Low Roller

New Deal is always a kick-ass show, and I'm thrilled that New Deal gets to play in Barrymore's as opposed to the rain they've had at their last two outdoor Ottawa shows. Count me in for sure.

Have a great time, everyone!! I can tell you that in Waterloo and Hamilton they were laying down lots of fresh new jams. There was one in particular that - and you'll know it when you hear it - sounds like a heavy metal blowout, with Jamie just tearing out distorted, doomy chords all over the place. Bang your heads freely!! [Mad]

For those who care, tND are in Toronto on Oct. 13 @ Kool Haus with dj Junior Sanchez. That'll most likely be their last T.O. area appearance for a while.

quote:

Originally posted by Freak By Night:

I'll be there too. Does anyone know if Barrymore's is open during the day so I can

get my advance tix? If so, what time?

Thx.

I'm not sure when Barrymore's opens, but you can usually get tickets for B. shows at the bar downstairs if B.'s isn't open.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Can it really be time to unleash the phat pants on the world again? Is the general populace ready for such an uncontrolled fashion demonstration??

I say yes. [smile]