Jambands.ca

Hallowe'en poll

h

Which is the best scaaaary movie of all-time?

Exorcist

Halloween

Scream

Friday The 13th

Nightmare On Elm Street

Night of The Living Dead

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Poltergeist

Psycho

Carrie

The Shining

Other - post it

*note this was the poll on canoe today*

I liked this movie called "The Changeling".....I had dreams about wheelchairs for a while after I watched that one.

And, not a haloween movie, but when I was younger I watched "Ghostbusters" with my dad....I couldn't sleep for a week cause I kept seeing the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man"

- Phantasm

- The Evil Dead (filmed in the forests just outside of Hamilton here)

and that movie I saw as a kid where the short little monkey aliens would swarm a person and drag them kicking and screaming into their mansion and throw them to the bottom of the elevator shaft. Apperently just because that is what short little monkey aliens do. Great use of darkness and sound in that one.

There used to be a website eloquently titled "Loquatious Noggins" that chronicled hundreds of movies that incorporated decapitated heads that continued to speak after being severed from the body. Miss that site.

-

Nightmare on Elm Street scared the begeezuz out of me!

That was when I first saw it way back when it first came out. Nothing has scared me in a movie in a really long time. I don't think scary movies are ever scary anymore.

How many times can a phone ringing make you jump in your seat at a theater before it gets old?