Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: Nero, Ddog, SpEd @ the Lanc 04.04.

TeeSee

Oh YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fonserman i wouldn't miss it for the world!!As for the rest of my crew from

london (Fernando and joey)don't think they are going to make it for this one.Everyone make sure they get there early for DIESEL DOG they are going to rock it up at the lanc!!!!!!See you all there faulkers!!!

[Cool][smile]

R-fox

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Photogeek:

I'll be there...hoping to bring out a bunch of people...I'll be the one standing in front of y'all to take pictures...so be kind and don't deck me!
[smile]

mike

I think he's talking to you Dancin' Man....

You're not the first one to tell him though PhotoGeek... I remember Merl Saunders having to tell him to keep the elbows down. Isn't that right Dancin' Man!!!

Are you talking about me? My name is Alexis but I was not aware that I was going with somebody by the name of Jay. I am going though, as my boyfriend is part of Diesel Dog, Yeah! See you all there on Friday night! Red FOX, are you going to come up for the show? [Confused]

Friggin' gawddamn ice! I'm not sure if I want to risk the drive from TO to K/W tonight... I'm gonna keep an eye on the weather reports but things look dicey right now. [Frown]

This SUCKS, I was really looking forward to this show, as well as a few big bowls of meat at the Mongolian Grill pre-show. - Fingers crossed for better weather.

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived