Jambands.ca

Bruce Hornsby - Solo show - TO 07-26

Booche

oh yeah!

We'll be in Toronto FFS! I've seen him on his own once, once with the Grateful dead, and once at Further Fest.

His show in Cape Cod was basically a night of requests. I had owned "Dedicated" for a couple of years with his version of Jack Straw, so of course, I wrote it onto a napkin and delivered it to him. That was how he was taking requests. Write it down, and hand hit to him! Anyway, he certainly played it and Pauly and I realized then, that we weren't the only deadheads there when he laid into that E-sus4 chord.

I have wanted to see him again for so long. I just wanna know if he's changed his hairstyle yet...

link.bruce.hornsby.jpg

I can't wait for this show!!! I loved seeing Bruce with the Other Ones. He sang Jerry tunes (like Sugaree) so well...people went nuts. His solo stuff is great...and even that he plays some cheesy stuff, when he performes it live it is awesome....should be a great show.

Egad Lynn, keep trying!!!!!

By the way, The Glenn Gould Studio is in the same building as the CBC museum, so you can go see the original Jerome and Rusty from Friendly Giant before the show. And of course Kevin Breit after.

Who's got my heady extra?

Hey bouche, I agree with your "Holy Crap" comment, I too will be attending both shows.

I got a ticket in section LFTFRT row B seat 12! I checked after I got back home and the tickets were selling not too quickly. I checked again now and it looks like it's selling better now.

If anybody wants to go to the show they better get tickets soon, before it sells out.