Jambands.ca

CTMF Pictures

MamaPink

These two crazy dudes were the highlight of the weekend... Flip & Flop.

cday22.jpg

Zeddy forgot his shoes, so his cousin Kenny was so generous as to lend him ONE of his sandals. Thereby getting the nicknames Flip & Flop. They each wore one shoe for the ENTIRE weekend. Everytime I saw them I giggled.

ahahahaha!!!!! zeddy looks kinda like jack nicholson in that shot.

ah, fun times.

GREAT pics, sweetmarie! the ones you took at blair & mudd's are BEYOOOTIFUL too! my pics from both events are pitiful in comparison! and here i was thinking i had stumbled across such a great deal in finding disposable cameras for $5 a pop. heeheehee. chu get what you pay for! haha

aw, that makes me really miss ctmf... at least there's another on the way yayyyy!!!!!!!

Great pictures! They make me miss everyone even more. (Do we really have to wait until Labour Day?)

Willy, July 31st and Aug. 1st - double shot of Diesel Dog in St. Catharines. The Sunday show is in the afternoon on a patio down by the beach. Make the stretch to Labour Day shorter - in?

July 31st and Aug. 1st - double shot of Diesel Dog in St. Catharines. The Sunday show is in the afternoon on a patio down by the beach. Make the stretch to Labour Day shorter - in?

Sounds like a REALLY good idea. Is there anywhere I could park a VW for those nights?

helllooo..this is Vixen. i know, i know, be a good girlfriend and get my own freakin password..! Great pics - i think i've looked at them 5000 X 10 to the exponential of 50 by now...but fun to yet again see them up on

"the" website! thanks so much Miranda for all of the hard work that you do! I appreciate it soo much when i can show others what a great time i had at CFMT!

Adam - ha ha! of course i rememger you! WHat a small world indeed. i thought this sort of thing only happenned in stratty?!!! do you make it to any shows?!

Wook 18 - that was the most romantic night of my life. although, sometimes when the moon caught the beautiful glare off of your silk prom dress, ..i was a little turned off. but, i especilally like how one of your boobs is 3 inches higher than the other- nobody's perfect.

The pics of blair and Mudd's capture priceless moments from that night! good call on the black and white Jabbi! and giver girls- FINALLY a nice picture of the gals!

Vixen

Hello Reginald!

Willy, July 31st and Aug. 1st - double shot of Diesel Dog in St. Catharines. The Sunday show is in the afternoon on a patio down by the beach. Make the stretch to Labour Day shorter - in?

where is the Saturday night show at (and in, got a heady ride for a poor soul \/\/illy? as always, once I'm there I can find a way home if our schedules conflict)

and in!

Adam - ha ha! of course i rememger you! WHat a small world indeed. i thought this sort of thing only happenned in stratty?!!! do you make it to any shows?!

Heh... Alan actually, but whatever :: Yup, I make it to plenty of shows, but not down near there, I'm up in Ottawa, lots going on up here for sure.... Sounds like you're doing good, take care, say hi to Jenny for me...

Alan

vixen here,

Alan - sorry- it has been a while! Ottawa is a nice place to be- i love it up there! i'll definately tell Jen you say 'hello' - she just got back from a cruise in Europe- yeah, she sucks, eh? well, nice to know that you're on here! take it easy,

Vixen