Jambands.ca

Tonight at the Orbit Room

Velvet

He's up to about 6'2" or so....yah, I know, pretty fuggin' lame....

He was out in Vangroovy for some Jazz & Folk fests and working on the new Sisters album which has some sweet treats in store...heh heh heh...

That's alls I knows and I knows no more...well, maybe a bit more....

Cheers,

Can'o'phish

Well, what can I say...the Ottawa crew showed up in fine form. Ms. Hux, Bouche, Velvet & StuDog were there "givn'er".

Definitely one of the finest first sets I've ever witnessed. The Sisters were happy to be home and we were happy to have them back!!!

See you on the road...

Can'o'phish

It was the first time I ever saw Sister Euclid and I was quite impressed. Kevin Breit is amazing, his style very much reminds me of one of my favorite guitarists, Jeff Beck.

During the encore they did two amazing covers of The Police's "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" and Gordon Lightfoot's "If You Could Read My Mind." I never thought I would hear covers of those two songs quite like that before. The reminded me of Jeff Beck's cover of Stevie Wonder's "Cause We've Ended As Lovers."

The cover was $6.

The Ottawa crew came in the bar around 12:20am

Yup, cover went up a loonie since they played there last. But I think it's still worth every cent.

TimmyB, you heard a tease of G. Lightfoot. You should hear it when the play the whole tune. Makes you grin from ear to ear...

Hopefully there'll be someone taping at PJC. If there is, someone hook me up with a copy as I have many amazing Sister shows that I'll trade...

Can'o'phish