Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog this weekend

Jared

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooobila dooger snoop bupnip (<---code for Let's f'in Give'r!!!!!)

hey meggo, you comin' miss thang? I think I might just have to jump up and down on my chair! It has hydrolics, so it's fun.

Zeph or Number 2 - could you possibly post directions to where we're suppose to go Sunday afternoon??? that would be peachy.

i think i am gonna go. all it ever takes is a very small amount of figurative arm-twisting... to quote the constable.... scrrrribbidy dooooo!! hahahah...

PS miss pink i love your hopping aerobics man he's funny, and might i add a semi non sequitur: i was practicing your new version of "spinning to make room on the dance floor" last weekend during our late night beach dance party (to new kids on the block, no less)... it was really fun! :D

so whats the deal with these shows? does any one know if there is camping some where for either night? are a place to party after? and what the plan i still have no idea where the sunday show is and i would really like to get a chance to see a beach this weekend too

The Trews are playing London Friday night at Harris Park for FREE!

Meggo - Might as well come on down. We'll be there.:)

the Trews are a really good band, they played every week in Hamilton for over a year before their new found fame and the video on Much... really good guys (east coasters) too if you happen to bump into them... enjoy!

The Trews are playing London Friday night at Harris Park for FREE!

Meggo - Might as well come on down. We'll be there.:)

thanks for the heads up ian, sounds like a blast but i am goin to see prince in detroit on friday! i'm so glad there is stuff happening in london though (even though i am no longer calling it home... kinda sad... but only kinda ;)).

i'm pretty sure the trews show in port dalhousie on sunday is also free but don't quote me on that... if you and lesley want to catch a ride up on saturday you're more than welcome to. i am stayin with a friend and coming back on monday.

PS listening to bob marley as i paint ::

yo!!! yes, you can stay at my place.. bring a tent if u want, but you can stay inside, there will be no problems with accomodations, have 3 houses to use for sleeping, I do recommend coming down for the saturday show, then get up for the sunday day show--think its 1-4, I and my roomies are having a party on sunday night, and all of you will have a roof over your head, or a backyard if u prefer... I work on the saturday night, so I won't be at that show, but if anyone needs a place to stay, you can crash at my place both nights... I will talk to Zeph and get a map put up for both venues and my place... can't wait to partttaaayyy

!!!! oh---byob, but I might have a splash of home made sangria kickin around---BEWARE!! ::

http://www.mapquest.ca/maps/map.adp?loca...p;addtohistory=

This is Port Dalhousie, pan out from there and you'll see directions from the QEW. See you guys Saturday or Sunday or both. Trews are playing in Port right after Diesel Dog on Sunday ::

http://www.mapquest.ca/maps/map.adp?sear...;submit=Get+Map

This link is for the Mansion House on William St. The Mansion House backs onto Ontario St., which you can catch from the QEW. Across the Street on Ontario St. is a parking lot beside a bar called Lynx - good place to park, especially if you're leavin' it overnight. Cheers.

If I don't head out camping tonight I may make the trip to St.Catherines,but everything is up in the air at the moment.

Tickler,

Not sure about DD but I know I'm afraid of any city with a max prison in it now-a-days.Kingston is a great place to party though,been over a year since I was there,JSB in april 03 at Scherzo.