Jambands.ca

Is this thing on?

Esau

Welcome back bub!

"if I ever see flouresent orange again I will be sick.."

Isn't the orange colour you don't ever want to see again actually the same orange used by search and rescue, life jackets, dinghy's...etc?

Are you going to get sick any time you see a traffic cop or construction worker? Man, I hope not. I saw so much of that orange in Toronto this weekend, I was already getting sick myself.

But, then I thought of seeing Prince perform, and it all went away!

Oh, and then I thought of missing Prince at Much MOre Music today and got sick again ;)

Cheers mang....I'll see you next time Gov't Mule play in Toronto I'm sure. That was almost a year ago that we saw you there!

Cheers mang....I'll see you next time Gov't Mule play in Toronto I'm sure. That was almost a year ago that we saw you there!

fu©k,thats too much,LOL,thats awesome,the jail time I just did was for the charge I got that day (oct.18th 2003) before I went to Gov'T Mule with my pal Geordie,you guys found us drunk on the lonely streets of Toronto,its taken that long to incarcirate(sp?) me for the charge I got that day last year....

Cheers ::

I remember that craziness Greg... u were tellin me the story as i ask u if it was cool to smoke a joint up front as u answer " man this guy here is cool, we've been puffin down all set" and we lit one of mine up right in front of the security guard... good times... great to have u back Brother Esau!!

hey Josh, where did you get that picture of the Fat Cats sign on the "shows" page of your website? I've been to that place in Wisconsin 4 years ago!!! Have a picture of the sign as well!!!

Yeah. Found it ont he web when I did a search for Fat Cats. Mostly over weight cats came up but I thought that sign was pretty cool.