Jambands.ca

Is this thing on?

Esau

Well I'm back to the free world.Having my first beer,attempting a cigarette but getting really light headed and feeling ill from it.Go figure eh.....

Never thought a cold beer could taste so dam good.Goin to decompress at home for a bit and chug these beers down.

Great to be back let me tell ya.

NOTE

A couple issues out there that MUST be dealt with today.Not this weekend but today.Do the right thing and get a hold of me please.

Thanks guys,two beers and I got a buzz...looks like I turned into a cheap date...lol.

Tooly,

If your out there bro can you give me a call,I lost your number,looking to speak with ya,nothing serious though (the above comment doesn't apply to you) just wanna shoot the sh!t and maybe drink a few beers and maybe a herbal tea somewhere today.Plus I miss that wookie face of yours.

PM me if you want.

yeah! someone more opinionated than me back on the board! SWEET. (you get capital letters, that is something special)

I couldn't leave ya to take care of it alone,but I knew you'd carry the the load for me while I was gone,I had faith.

Thanks BTW.Only gal worthy of the title of "SHEsau" (except your taken.... ;) )

yey Greg's back!! and darn, i never got to see you in one of those super yummy jump suits. Hope to see you soon budday!

if I ever see flouresent orange again I will be sick..I'm glad no one saw me while I was there...serious.

But it is good to be back.

if I ever see flouresent orange again I will be sick..I'm glad no one saw me while I was there...serious.

its ok, I'm keepin my mouth shut ::

to be honest, you pull off the orange jumpsuit better than most

one more excuse to keep myself outta the can... red hair + orange jumpsuit = serious problems