Jambands.Com reviews Zedonk...

DevO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT's a bad review!

Yes, and it's "bad" not just in the sense of the reviewer not liking it, it's bad journalism, almost as bad as the review of "is it morning?" (in which the reviewer admitted to not listening to anything close to the whole album).

If I were that reviewer's editor, and got handed that review, I'd hand it back to him/her and say, "Go review the record, idiot, and then come back to me with something about it that might be of interest to people who want to know about the music on it."

Aloha,

Brad

As TheB said, remember that he's reviewing a CD and not a band or it's live performance.

I love the disc, but I wonder how much I'd like it if I already didn't know all of the tunes from seeing so many shows.

I'd like to see TheB's review of a nero show. Let's fly him out here ;)

TheB,

I appreciate you coming on here and defending yourself. Writers take alot of slack (I do all the time), because in all honestly, we're just music fans with likes and dislikes like anyone else, and folks are gonna disagree. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff and seeing where it goes in the future.

Atleast you're not Kung. He got it so hard he fled to Mexico... ;)