Jambands.ca

Nickelback!!!

questcequecest?

Nickelback, you lazy, talentless bunch of wankers. What, did you think nobody would notice that you're recycling your hideous dirge and selling it all over again to your deluded fan base? You bastards, you're taking advantage of those tone deaf MTV brainwashed twats who are too thick to notice you're releasing songs that are EXACTLY THE SAME as ones you recorded earlier.

hahahhahhahaa

Anybody want to help me start a band called "Dimeback"? It could be billed as "Twice as good as Nickelback!" (OK, that's not much of a ringing endorsement...)

Then, of course, there'd be "Quarterback", then probably "Loonieback", but that might only work in Canada...

Aloha,

Brad

'having supper at a dead mans table'

and it works for all this jerkwad music. theory of a dead ham too. whats with that latest single where he's like ' i like you with your underwear around your ankles and a noose around your neck..' frightening pointless imagery, especially with goat boy krueger painting the picture. blaaargh. definitely the epitome of evil.. i feel bad that pearl jam (who i love) have to be responsible for spawing all these horrendous bands that i cant stand. creed too.

:P