Dish The Dirt!

zero

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahess6488,

Never agreed or disagreed with you myself ( since I don't know),I see Tom all the time in Hess Village and around town.He used to live right across the street on the Hamilton escarpment from a friend of mine and jam with her brother all the time.Ouside of that I'm schultz (I know nothing).

He doesn't drink though.That I will say.

yelrotflmao.gif

princess you rock my casbah.

once i sat beside chris murphy from sloan on an airplane. he was doing a crossword puzzle. i helped him. i was drunk and i was looking for my headphones and he said if i didn't stop bumbling around he was going to have to kill me.

So now I'm hearing rumours originally from the Coventry locals (they sound like local yokel rumours) that in addition to DeVito apparently Eminem and Shania Twain were at the fest. I find that highly suspect but the fact that the same guy said DeVito slightly makes it comprehensible.

So now I'm hearing rumours originally from the Coventry locals (they sound like local yokel rumours) that in addition to DeVito apparently Eminem and Shania Twain were at the fest. I find that highly suspect but the fact that the same guy said DeVito slightly makes it comprehensible.

I don't know about Shania but I've read many folks say that jackass Eminem was there.

I'd love to somehow confirm that. I find it really hard to imagine mainly because Eminem is about as big a star as you can get nowadays next to say Usher. He is just a total monolith. But if there was some connection through a label, producer, friend, dealer I could see it being a reality. Surprised Trey didn't drag out his good buddy for a 'Lose Yourself' reprise.